our 3CD -log
Text 2: Lord Lucan
Text 3: Fergie's 40th Birthday
Text 4: Job Penalities
Text 5: A Report on Cancer Drugs
5. FOLLOW UP. Practise parallel reading with the scripts. Learn 4 bits of 15 seconds on each script. Record yourself. Satisfied? Record yourself 10 days later. More satisfied?
Script from unit 6.B . track 47-48. Ladies at the park. PRONUNCIATION TASK. READ aloud at home. Pay attention to emphasis.
- Fill in the self- assessment page
- Find it at unit 6 files
- Take your list of CLASSSIFIED mistakes
- Listen to 10 minutes English live- REAL listening
- Check the mistakes in your last composition. Did you CLASSSIFY them?
- Grammar unit 28. modals of Deduction can’t be, must be
2) wsh-905-_What special little town should a tourist see?
3) Listening script__ unit 2B -EFile3. Activity 5. Reading and speaking_ (page 20)__-track 52 --Phone calls -4 and 5
4) wsh-909-_Reader. Chapter 9 - (track 09) Logan and Grant found David Balfour in his office. Do two ot the 3 characters.
5) Listening script__ unit 3B -EFile3 ___COMANDO DAD
Find them at Script Work for students files
/>THEATRE (04:54) http://ma-serendipity.blogspot.com/2010/10/game-of-questions.html
/>from Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
3. Listen to yourself practising the ORAL exam: Transport.
4. Reading a text. Match Gapped questions with answers. Isaac F. at Sitges 2016
- Do the Gr_in_Use BASIC level units69 ; 73 & 76-78 ; 85; 5 & 6 ; 1-3 ;19-20 ; 17 ; 7 & 9-12 ; 38-39 ; 54
Jose talks about some special islands in his country.
Units 72-73 & 76-78. Articles (a/-/the)
Find them at Classfiles
Browse by language, subject, length, or rating
(inspiring, jaw-dropping, funny...)
1900+ talks to stir your curiosity