Monday, October 17, 2016

REAL listening Practice to my ORAL recording_01- If you go to my country



wsh_105_ RECORDING A PASSAGE.

To record yourself and share the recorded file....




you only need to click on  Vocaroo.  So simple as that!

TASK. Record your voice on a passage following the prompts below:

BIT 1___
Hello. My name is .................... and I'm from ......... ( a place in the .......... county near BCN/Montserrat). And the question for today is ...:
what special little town should tourist see in your country?

BIT 2___
And even though I live in a town near Saint Benet,      I must say there's one place you should go to in Catalonia and that's a little, small town in ..........
And the reason why you should go there is not just because it's ..................,
it's also because that's where you can find ..............
          BIT 3___
And first time I went there was...........................,  and I still love going there. You have both:
  • all these amazing .......... you can see around
  • and also, ............ ............,
        BIT 4___
there's a lot of .......... things you can do there. Do not miss.............
So yes, if you go to my country, definitely go to ................................. That's the most beautiful place. I really like it.



BONUS TRACK. Improvise about this question.
 And explain why (couple of reasons)

But the question is though, where would you recommend people to go if they went to...:
  • Iberian peninsula?
       (mainland / Atlantic coast/ east lands/ Andalusia...)
  • Canary islands/  ...?
    Mediterranean shore..?
  • Big cities / foreign places /...?
  • New Zealand?
  



wsh_905_REAL listening Practice.
Then do Parallel Reading with the passage.
Work  with this pasage from someone from Denmark
ELLO  -ONE minute English
http://www.elllo.org/video/1401/1417-Lucille-FranceMusts.html



Follow FIRST the 7 selected chunks in green clour

Hello. My name is Lasse and I'm from Denmark. And the question for today is what should people see in your country?

And even though I live in Copenhagen I must say there's one place you should go to in Denmark and that's a little, small town in the middle of Jutland which is like the main coast but like far outside in the country side where it's a little small town which where the city where lego was found out.
And the reason why you should go there is not just because it's a city full of lego, it's also because that's where you can found the first legoland in the world.
And as a child, I went there a lot and I still love going there. You have all these amazing lego buildings you can see around and it's still an entertainment park, there's a lot of fun thing you can do there as well and of course, you can buy a lot of lego.
So yes, if you go to Denmark, definitely go to Billund, go to legoland. That's the most beautiful place. I really like it. But the question is though, where would you recommend people to go if they went to your country?

Second, select other 5 chunks you CAN repeat at the same speed.


YOUTUBE .... HERE

Then, record at least the 7 selected chunks in green colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog