Tuesday, October 13, 2020

those numbers in my life


Myself  in  17 numbers  


  • here  I go, my numbers:
  •  a collection of some interesting facts 
  • and some strange habits



PART 1_      those old numbers  (4)


  • our old Simca 1000 -  CS 54.436
  • our first family telephone  674 675 676 (my sister works in telefonica)
  •  ALL mobile phones in all family members:  13
  •  my first salary:   56.650 pesetas



     Myself  in  the last 12 months


PART 2_      home  (4)



  • 67 books + 37 comicbooks / mangas
  •  Christmas lottery ticket no. 45.672
  • 45 different types of T-shirts /shirts
  • but I have 34 pairs of socks  :-) --->






PART 3_       transport (3)


  • money on trains (renfe/ffcc) ........      356 euros !!!
  •  km with family car ....................   26.459km
  • days with my bicycle   ..................      278 days



PART 4_       Social life and habits  (5)
  • 145 Facebook Friends + 35 Followers on Instagram
  • 482 Coffees at 59 Different Coffee places (last 12 months)
  • listen to the radio 3 hours per day 

           = 93 per month =  1120 per year 
  • invested  231 hours in watching TV series



      Conclusion          


It is true that  life changes with time! 
What  an incredible year for me,  and new friend, a bit of travel
 (and I remember how many days i don't go to the gym). 
To end, 
  • White boots are back in fashion ( i have 2 vintage pairs of boots!)
  • get an app for walking with Andrea
  • Go to Ikea just one time this next year
  • Only get plants that need watering one time per month
  • I really like Netflix TV shows that start with the letter “M”
  • I love making new plans .....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog